Although it’s early in this month’s blog challenge, I would love feedback from readers, old and new.
Feel free to sound off in the comments or connect with me via the contact form below.
Any and all feedback is welcome, particularly suggestions as to topics and treatments missing from this blog’s discourse. I also welcome you to connect with me on various social media platforms, if that tickles your fancy: Xiananigans on Bloglovin and Facebook, Marissa on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Instagram, Weibo.
A rundown of the NaNoBloPoMo challenge so far:
- accepted the sisterhood of the world bloggers award
- reviewed local Chinese restaurants
- discussed cultural faux pas and language blunders
- covered apple picking, a blast from the past
- pontificated about learning Chinese
- asked whether to declutter or not
- obsessed over the music of Bear’s Den
- commented on Young’s Fire Dragons